Don't miss out
Book your holiday now
Our Tourist Park at Anna Bay is surrounded by acres of natural bushland koala habitat and only minutes from beaches, lakes, shopping and a broad range of tourist attractions and activities around beautiful Port Stephens.
Our features include
- 2 BR cabins, studio cabins, budget cabins, large powered caravan/motorhome sites and unpowered camping sites
- a resort-style pool and separate solar-heated spa with wheelchair access
- kiosk, DVD library
- a fully equipped camp kitchen
- a dump point for caravans and motorhomes
- a modern amenities block with guest laundry and disabled facilities
- a toddler's sandpit
- childrens' playgrounds
- a beach volleyball court
- outdoor undercover BBQ and picnic areas
- a huge recreation room
- mini golf, maxi chess, ten-pin bowling and hookey
- a large aviary and rabbit hutch
Bookings & Enquiries
Office hours 8am - 6pm daily
Andrew & Val Hayward - Park Managers
Ph: 02 4982 1438 Fax: 02 4982 1248
23 Port Stephens Drive Anna Bay NSW 2316
NO PETS DURING THE PEAK SEASONS.
FOR OBVIOUS HYGIENE REASONS NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR CABINS.
PLEASE TALK TO OUR STAFF IF UNSURE.